L&T Infotech came to our campus in the month of September, 2019. Around 200 students appeared for the test. There were 3 rounds.
Round 1: (Online test)
The aptitude questions were quite easy and questions were related to distance, probability, permutations and combinations, time and work. There was one coding question which was of medium difficult and time 35 minutes .Few technical MCQ questions were based on C, C++ and Java. Also one paragraph writing question was asked.
It is okay if you did not solve the coding question.
Around 120 out of 200 cleared this round
Round 2: (Group Discussion)
In one group, there were 12-15 students. The topic given to us was “Should Celebrities be allowed to join politics”. Everybody got a chance to speak and put their points turn by turn.The Group Discussion was for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Results were declared soon after.
Only 70 students were selected for the next round.
Round 3: (HR Round)
The HR round was quite easy because he asked few routine questions like full form of ‘URL’, draw basic AND gate. Why do you want to join L&TI. Tell me few points about LTI. He also asked me that why was I unable to solve the coding question within the time. Then he checked my file of documents and asked me to leave .
63 students were placed from our college.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- L&T Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.