Snapdeal Interview Experience for SDE II
Pure Core Java Round.Emphasis on basics (String immutability, Exception handling, Generics).
In second round, interviewer asked me to write pseudo code for duplicate check of word in sentence and create user defined exception . He then started with framework questions for Spring and Hibernate . Below are some of the questions:
- Difference between Qualifier and Autowire.
- Spring MVC Request Response flow
- Caching in Hibernate
- Profiling in Spring
Third round was regarding the projects i have worked on. My stack includes Designing and Implementation of Rest services, SOAP services, Microservices, elastic search etc. I don’t remember all the questions but yes some of them are listed below:
Round 4 :
- Explain WSDL (Web Service Descriptor Language) syntactically and semantically.
- While designing rest endpoint what key points you keep in mind.
- Microservices interaction and how used 2 Phase Commit protocol in it.
- Write query for fetching data at specific index from elastic search.
Fourth round was architecture round.
Person having 13+ years of experience took this round . We had discussion around project architecture and optimization of db queries. Lastly, most strong data structures you have . mine was Linked List, so we discussed 2-3 problems on Linked List
Last was HR Round .
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...