L&T Infotech is basically a software company, and they hire not for a particular job role as you must be comfortable in doing all the work you are assigned and you must be flexible enough to work for this company as you may need to relocate.
They are 2 different profiles for freshers.
First Round: It is basically testing the quantitative, logical, and verbal ability questions. And 40 technical MCQs. The cut-offs are set to be 60%.
- Quantitative:10 questions.
- Logical: 10 questions.
- Verbal: 10 questions.
- Essay writing: 10 questions.
- Technical questions: 40 questions. (C, C++, SQL, OOPS, Networks, OS ) .
- Coding question: 1 coding question (For higher profile)
And if you clear the coding question you will be able to sit for a higher profile interview otherwise you will be able to sit for a lower one.
Second Round (Personal Interview): In this round, you will be asked to tell about yourself and the interviewer will be testing you in some basic technical questions. It is basically an easy round to clear.
Third round: It’s basically an HR round where you will be asked about various things in your resume and some general questions likes your extracurricular activities, hobbies, etc.
The main play comes here as you will be asked about relocating and bond for 2 years. If you are comfortable with this, then you will surely be able to get a job in L&T Infotech. (LTI).
- QA Infotech Interview Experience for Software Developer
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience On Campus-Sept 2018
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- L&T Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) Limited Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- L& T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ITC INFOTECH Interview Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience for Software Engineer(Java)
- Cerner Interview Experience | (For Software Engineer)
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
- Infibeam Avenues Limited Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- EPAM Systems Interview Experience For Junior Software Engineer (2020 Graduates)
- Quikr Interview Experience (On-campus) for Associate Software Engineer(2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.