LTI Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- College: NMIET
- Date of Interview: 7th September
- Branch: Mechanical
- Student Experience: I was very worried about my placement due to the current situation of Companies after this pandemic. I was waiting for different companies to start their recruitment for a long period of time.
Written Test: The LTI Recruitment Process was divided into 2 sections written tests followed by an Interview Round. Written Test was divided into 6 sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude: You will get 10 Questions with a time limit of 10 minutes for this section. The difficulty level of this section is Medium-high
- Logical Reasoning: You will get 10 Questions with a time limit of 10 minutes for this section. The difficulty level of this section is Medium
- Verbal Ability: You will get 10 Questions with a time limit of 10 minutes for this section. The difficulty level of this section is Easy
- Paragraph Writing: You have to write 1 Paragraph with a time limit of 20 minutes for this section. You have to write at least 200 words in one paragraph.
- Technical MCQ: You will get 40 Questions with a time limit of 40 minutes for this section. The difficulty level of this section is High
- Psychometric: You will get 86 Questions with a time limit of 20 minutes for this section. There is maximum probability of question repetition in the psychometric test, so try to keep in mind each answer while submitting. There is maximum probability of question repetition in the psychometric test, so try to keep in mind each answer while submitting.
Interview: Firstly HR was chill I think is from the north, and he was kind of open so let’s get to the point first he asked the basic and routine question every interviewer will ask that tells me about yourself
Then we jumped to some technical stuff like tell me about OOPS, and he asked me can you create a student table in C++ which was basic, and he asked me about something about MySQL, so I told him I don’t know because the college hasn’t thought me MYSQL they are restricted to SQL only I am even coding in SQL, and he asked me about SDLC which I don’t know.
He wanted to ask questions from DSA but I told him I do not know DSA. He said if you want to work in an IT company you must know DSA regardless of your branch.
And he asked me some HR questions like are you ready to sign the bond for 2 years, relocating stuff, and some questions like you are mechanical right so why IT kind of stuff he asked me my CGPA and did you had any backlogs in the past and at last, he told me I don’t have any questions to ask, and he told I have forwarded your application to the HR department
The process was around 15 minutes.
But most of my friends were questioned with technical stuff only without any HR questions like 5 min 5 technical questions etc so it also depends on luck who will Interview you.
Be honest in your interview don’t try to bluff that you know the answer to make it simple.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!