It was an on Campus Interview. The first round was a paper-based test which was different from the rest companies. It included
2) MCQs on java
3) One coding question
I passed the test with good score.They asked us to wait for the second round. Most of the people were filtered in the first round.
This is a Group Discussion round. We were divided into teams and given a topic and sometime prior to the discussion.
It’s not about speaking for a long time but the right points and not trying to deviate from the topic.
Later three from each group was pushed to further round.
This is a technical round.
1) They asked about my project and also few questions from the Operating systems and java advanced concepts.
3) They also asked the data structures and algorithms, especially on trees. Ex: Mirror of a tree, find the width of a tree.
Successfully I completed the round
This is the HR round.
This round is completely about general talk. But the interview was easy, he started asking me to ask questions in return.
Like, Why do you choose this company?.
Why do you think that u are qualified for this company?. What had you achieved till now apart from your academics?.
After a wait, for four hours they selected two people from our college.I am one in that and I am very much thankful to GeeksForGeeks because I prepared for an interview from the articles you posted. It helped me a lot.
- IVY Comptech Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.