Whenever We want to get a chance for an interview. First, we have to arrange a referral. Personally, I contacted one of the Microsoft SDE. He posted one LinkedIn post on his profile. I saw that and asked him for referral through the mail. As he said, He got around 1000 emails for a referral from different colleges’ students. After his screening, He gave his referral to only 5 students. Luckily, I was in one of them. After getting a referral, I have to sit for an online coding interview round.
Criteria of selection for referral:
- 7.0+ OGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) & No Pending Backlogs
- Strong DSA & Problem Solving Skills
- Projects & Achievements
- CodeChef & CodeForces Ratings 🙂
Note: Around 11, 000 students were selected for that online round by referrals.
Round 1: This round was held on mettl.com. There was a pool of questions out of which everyone got 3 questions in 1 hr 30 min. The questions were of easy, medium and medium level. I was asked the following:
In this round, I solved 2.5 problems (1= 100%, 2=%100, and 3 = 50% test score). I couldn’t make it to the next round. I was not good at trees and graphs. That cost me in this interview. After this, there were two onsite interviews. One of them was group fly and the last one was HR round.
Hope you like it!
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for 2020 Summer Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- InterviewBit Interview Experience | Off-campus Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Summer Internship - 2019 | Campus Recruitment
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Summer Internship)
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.