Time limit: 90 mins
Hacker Earth 2 questions each having 10 test cases.
Round 2 – Machine coding round
Time limit: 90 mins
Design a system like Jira. It should have the following functionalities :
- User should be able to create Task of type Story, Feature, Bugs. Each can have their own status.
- Stories can further have subtracts.
- Should be able to change the status of any task.
- User should be able to create any sprint. Should be able to add any task to sprint and remove from it.
- User should be able to print
- Delayed task
- Sprint details
- Tasks assigned to the user
Round 3 – Discussion over the machine coding round
Time limit: 45 mins
The interviewer can ask you to add further any functionalities to your system.
Interviewer check if your system is running E2E and you have implemented all the above-mentioned functionalities correctly.
Round 4 – Design discussions
Design a table booking system.
- System design
- Class Diagram (UML diagram )
- Flow / Seqence diagram
Round 5 – DS / Algo round
- Given an array, find maximum number of partition s.t sorting each partition will sort the complete array.
- Given a stream of IP Addresses, at any point of stream you should be able to figureout count of that IP addresses till now
Round 6 – Hiring Manager
- Why you want to leave your current company?
- Why you want to join flipkart?
- What is the most complex problem you have done till now?
- What do you understand by CAP theorm ?
- If you get magic stick, which engineering problem would you like to solve ?
- What you would like to improve in you?
- Single word which describes you?
- How will you define a bad programmer and a good programmer ?
- What is need to design a good system ?
- How you ensure you are solving your daily coding problems in best way?
- Flipkart Interview Experience(1.10 years experience SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 49
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 39
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 48 (For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 38 (For SDE II)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDE II)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 40 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 41 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 52
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 47
- Flipkart Interview Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 15B
- Flipkart SDE-2 Interview Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 30 (For SDE 2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 32 (For SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.