Round 1:(Coding Round)
First round was online coding round on HackerRank. It comprised of 3 coding questions and duration was 90 minutes. 2 questions were hard and 1 was medium in terms of difficulty. Efficient solution required to pass all the TCs.
People who have done 1 question completely or 2 questions partially were selected for the interview.
Each TR comprised of 3 algorithm/data structure questions. We had to give the efficient approach to all 3 questions in order to qualify for the next round.
Round 2:(Interview Round: TR-1)
1) There are N different class files which have a parent-child relationship between them. Identify an efficient order for the compilation of those class files such that parent is compiled before all its childs. (Application of Topological Sorting of a Graph)
3) A question that has to be reduced to the minimum number of steps required to reach end problem with DP approach.
Round 3: (Interview Round: TR-2)
1) There are N teams and each team consists of 3 people. Each person’s height is given for all the teams. We have to place teams one behind the other such that each person in the back team is visible from the beginning. Find the maximum number of teams that can be arranged in such an order ?
2) A binary matrix is given. 0 represent a block and 1 represents empty cell. We need identify minimum number of steps to reach from first column of matrix to last column of matrix.
- Flipkart SDE-2 Interview Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 40 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 30 (For SDE 2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 33 (For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 38 (For SDE II)
- Interview Experience at Flipkart SD II
- Flipkart Interview Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 52
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 39
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 15B
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 32 (For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 24
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 21
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 22 (For SDE 2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 23
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.