I interviewed for Infosys Ltd System engineer profile on 11th November, 2019 at MLRIT college through TASK. 1300 people took the round 1 test(Online test). But only 290 members were called for the 2nd round.
Round 1: Online test
Online test is conducted for 95 minutes. Online round consists of 3 sections. Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking – 20 minutes, Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning-40 minutes and Test of communicative English – 40 minutes. Aptitude section consists of questions related to work and time, speed and time, number systems, permutations and combinations and data interpretation. 2nd section is Logical and it consists of questions related to syllogisms, decoding. Mostly the questions were based on syllogisms. 3rd section is verbal and it consists of questions on reading comprehension, sentence correction, synonyms, antonyms and questions like what can be inferred from the paragraph. I was one among the 290 members who qualified for the next round. We were sent mails and messages that we have been qualified for the next round.
Round 2: Technical and HR round
There was a single interview for us which included both technical and HR round. We were called for interview the next day 12th November, 2019. We were called at morning 8 AM and interviews started at approximately 9 AM after verification of our details. My turn came at about 1 PM and the interviewer asked some of the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Details about the hackathons in which I participated.
- Asked me about the mistakes in the code which was written by previous candidates.
- SDLC life cycle,
- DBMS questions like DDl, DML, DCL, joins and type of joins.
- Why I want to enter into this field.
Questions asked to my friends were write code of your mini project, machine learning concepts as they mentioned machine learning as their interest, OOPS concepts. We were informed about the results of interview through the TASK site. About 200 people were selected through this interview and I was one among them.
- Infosys Interview Experience (On Campus-2019 for the role of System Engineer)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Infosys Interview Experience(System Engineer Specialist)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys InfyTq System Engineer Specialist Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- MoveInSync Interview Experience for BackEnd Engineer Role
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- MatchMove Pay Interview Experience for Software Engineer role at Bangalore
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- NCR Corp. Interview Experience for Software Engineer Role (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.