Each year they conduct this Competition for students which is basically of 3 Rounds in total and then Pre-Placement Interview for PowerProgrammer . The first two rounds are of competitive coding and are held on HackerRank for final year B.Tech Students.
Online Rounds : There were two online coding rounds first:
Round 2 Online: Problems were based on DataStructures, Greedy and String Manipulation. If you come under 5000 students you are eligible for round 2.
Round 2 Online: It was Graphs, Trees and Greedy based problems. If you come under 100 you will be called for Onsite Infosys Campus Grand Finale where you will be also interview for the PP role. However, candidates after 100 rank also got opportunity to interview for PowerProgrammer and SSE post.
There were two rounds of Interview at Onsite as well:-
Round 1: Technical:-
I was given a Coding puzzle for which the interviewer gave me around 15 mins to think and 5 mins to write the code on paper. It was Tree question with some trick in it. I solved it on paper . Then he asked the logic and explanation which I did. My Code was upto the mark for him.
Then he started asking questions on Stacks, Queues, DFS, Red Black Tree, Binary Tree, B+ tree, Shortest Path Algorithms etc.
After which he moved onto asking CS fundamental questions on DBMS, OS and one question on sftp network protocol as well.
This Round was about 1 Hr long.
I answered around 85% of those questions.
I cleared it.
PS: Got to know later that the Interviewer was AI head of Infosys 🙂
Round 2: HR :
After my introduction she asked me about my weaknesses first and then if I am good in team work and Hobbies etc. Easiest Round to be Honest.
Got the role.
It was followed by Grand Finale with a 24-hour hackathon.
Visit this site for more information on the Contest :- https://www.infosys.com/careers/hackwithinfy
Thanks for Reading, Hope it helps 🙂
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.