My interview started at sharp 4:00 pm, it was on the cisco webex platform. I got the interview opportunity through the Infosys portal after applying. My interview was for the Java Developer-Java role. The interview continues for one hour.
The questions were based on the skills I mentioned on my resume. First, they start by introducing yourself and your role in the current project. Later they moved to skills.
- What is OOP and what are the advantages?
- What is string immutable?
- What is a class that supports string mutable?
- Difference between String and String Buffer?
- Difference Between Array and List?
- What are the classes implemented using Array and Lists?
- Difference Between List, Set, and Map?
- What is WeakHashMap?
- What type of inheritance supported in java?
- What are the Entity Relationships supported in Java-like one-to-one?
- Does java 8 support multiple interfaces?
- Can you define a method in the interface?
- What is Static Overloading and Dynamic Overloading?
- How to add Constraints for an existing table (Syntax)
- Explain DML Operations
- What is a composite key?
- How to add and Drop a Foreign key?
- Explain joins?
- What happens if you use inner join with no conditions?
- What is Stored Procedure?
- What are the advantages of angular?
- Angular Directory Structure
- Explain Angular Routing?
- Some questions on pipes?
- What is the closure?
- Is your Application browser Friendly?
- What is Git?
- Explain a few git commands?
- Explain few syntaxes for git commands?
- How to create a new branch?
This time already 5, and they said that’s all for now. We will call you back.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.