Infosys uses DevSquare Online Assessment to conduct its First Round. DevSquare Test Papers are easily Available on the Internet.
These were the following rounds in the exam. Most of us had no clue about the exams, I had studied from PrepInsta for Infosys and some questions in the exams were repeated from here. But on average the Test Paper was tough, though there is plenty of time but some questions were difficult.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Questions in the interview were based on the things mentioned in the resume.
- Tell me about yourself family background?
- Tell me your strengths which can also be your weakness?
- Tell me the details of the project you have done?
- Why did you take this project?
- Which courses have you enjoyed the most? The least? Why?
- Did you prepare for the interview? What did you prepare? (Question will be asked from What you prepared)?
- How do you expect a mechanical engineering graduate can learn and work in a software company?
- Why did you Select IT?
- What would u be if not an IT engineer?
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Infosys Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience (BIT Mesra)
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.