Incedo Inc. Interview Experience Intern+ FTE (On-Campus) 2021
Incedo Inc. visited our college virtually in August. The online test was conducted on SHL. There was a total of 3 rounds.
Round 1(Online Test): An online test was conducted on the SHL platform. The test has 6 sections-
- Logical Reasoning,
- CS Fundamentals,
- Code Outputs,
- Automata( This section has a total of 7 coding questions . Only error correction in code and run.)
Out of 600+ students, 61 were selected.
Round 2(Technical Round): The interview was conducted on zoom. The interview was 45 min for everyone. The interviewer started with basic questions like:
- difference between C and C++
- static keyword and implementation
- run time polymorphism and compile time polymorphism
- OOPS principles
- 2 questions for coding which were of easy to med level.
- Project Discussion
Out of 61 students, 34 were selected for the Leadership Interview I was one of them.
Round 3(Leadership +HR): The interview was conducted on Zoom. It was 30-45 min for everyone. The interviewer started with an introduction, then he asked me questions from my resume like
- Tell me about your projects and their tech stacks.
- what are the tech stacks you to work in future?
- The best part of your projects.
- If you were hired then you would like to work individually or in a team.
- and the rest were basic HR questions.
Out of 34 students finally, 27 students were offered and I was one of them.