IBM Interview Experience 2021 for Software Developer
IBM Company conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers as Software Developer in their organization.
The first round is an Aptitude test, the second round is the Technical interview and the third round is the HR interview.
Academic Criteria of student :
- Minimum 75% marks are required in class 10th and 12th.
- Minimum 7.0 or above CPI in B.Tech.
- No backlogs at the time of interview.
Round 1(Aptitude Test): The Aptitude test round consists of three major sections each section has multiple choice questions in which only one option will be correct.
- The first section contains C, C++, java, programming-based questions according to your chosen language.
- The second section has contained MCQ based on your institute syllabus such as Operating system, DBMS, Theory of computation, Computer network, etc.
- The third and last sections contain general aptitude questions related to probability, cube, speed, and distance, work and time, blood relation, etc. you will be given 75 minutes or 120 minutes according to a number of questions.
- Practice aptitude questions from here.[https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/aptitude-gq/]
Round 2(Technical Rounds): Only those students are allowed to appear in this round who have passed the Aptitude test. There is no guide to tell which questions will be asked in this round, but you can guess the types of questions. Your basics must be strong to clear this round. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating systems, Networking, OOPs concepts, and at least one programming language of your choice. These are some questions asked by the company-
- Coin Change problem dynamic programming. [https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/coin-change-dp-7/]
- Quicksort algorithm sorting algorithms. [https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/quick-sort/]
- Minimum number of swaps required to sort an array.[https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-number-swaps-required-sort-array/]
- Detect loop in a linked list.[https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-loop-in-a-linked-list/]
- Reverse a linked list.[https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-linked-list/]
- Program for array rotation. [https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/array-rotation/]
Round 3(HR Rounds): Sometimes they asked HR Questions like:
- Introduce yourself?
- What do you know about IBM?
- why you are good for the role Software Developer?
- What are your Strength and Weakness?
- why you want to join the IBM?
- After 5 year where you want to see yourself?
- Question from Resume?
- Questions form prior projects?