<canvas id="canvasID"> HTML Contents... <canvas>
Attributes: The canvas tag has two attributes which are listed below.
- height: This attribute is used to set the height of canvas.
- width: This attribute is used to set the width of canvas.
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture System in Bootstrap?
- How to set the width and height of an image using HTML ?
- How to specify name of an iframe element using HTML ?
- HTML | <canvas> width Attribute
- HTML | canvas ImageData width Property
- HTML | <canvas> height Attribute
- HTML | canvas ImageData height Property
- How to animate div width and height on mouse hover using jQuery ?
- How to dynamically set the height and width of a div element using jQuery ?
- How to get the height and width of an Image using ReactJS?
- How to add stroke width of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to set stroke width of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to specify an URL to a document that explains the reason why the text was deleted in HTML ?
- How to specify an alternate text for an image in HTML ?
- How to specify an image as a server-side image-map in HTML ?
- How to specify a text which is an extended quotation in HTML ?
- How to Specify Divider gap in Square Grid using Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.