The length and width of the Square Grid picture can be specified by the traditional method of CSS that can be incorporated in our HTML code easily with a style tag or by using a link tag. When it comes to Bootstrap, it provides a much easier and effective way to perform the same task with less effort. To Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture in Bootstrap you need the basic concept of Bootstrap Grid System.
There are five classes in Bootstrap that changes the length and width with that basic concept you can easily increase or decrease the length of any images which is inside the grid column.
Example 1: Here you will see three images with the same width of grid, But if the screen is smaller then the third grid will change the row and become wider than other two.
Example 2: Here you will see three different widths of a grid containing images.
- How to Specify Divider gap in Square Grid using Bootstrap ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Grid System
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- How to use grid for images in bootstrap card ?
- How to use grid-breakpoint class in Bootstrap ?
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to change the width and height of Twitter Bootstrap's tooltips?
- How to design Responsive card-deck with fixed width in Bootstrap ?
- How to create responsive website zoomed out to full width on mobile using Bootstrap?
- HTML | <picture> Tag
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- CSS | min-width Property
- p5.js | width variable
- CSS | max-width Property
- How to set up fixed width for
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.