The length and width of the Square Grid picture can be specified by the traditional method of CSS that can be incorporated in our HTML code easily with a style tag or by using a link tag. When it comes to Bootstrap, it provides a much easier and effective way to perform the same task with less effort. To Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture in Bootstrap you need the basic concept of Bootstrap Grid System.
There are five classes in Bootstrap that changes the length and width with that basic concept you can easily increase or decrease the length of any images which is inside the grid column.
Example 1: Here you will see three images with the same width of grid, But if the screen is smaller then the third grid will change the row and become wider than other two.
Example 2: Here you will see three different widths of a grid containing images.
- Bootstrap 4 | Grid System
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- HTML | <picture> Tag
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- p5.js | width variable
- CSS | min-width Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | Height and Width
- HTML | <td> width Attribute
- HTML | <col> width Attribute
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | scrollbar-width Property
- CSS | border-width Property
- CSS | stroke-width Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.