Here a Calculator is going to be formed with HTML code.
- Calculator Title: This is the title at the top of our application, “GeeksforGeeks Calculator”.
Output Screen: This will be our output screen, where all text will be shown. Like the input that the user will type and the answer calculated from the user input. So, we can again break down this into two smaller pieces as shown below:
- Question Output: This will be the input given by the user.
- Answer Output: This will be the result calculated from user input.
- HTML | Scientific Calculator
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Styling )
- Design and Implement Calculator using jQuery
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Introduction )
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Structure )
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Building UI )
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Adding Functionality )
- HTML | <html> Tag
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML | scoped Attribute
- HTML | DOM lang Property
- HTML | DOM Style backgroundClip Property
- HTML | DOM Style borderTop Property
- HTML | <th> valign Attribute
- HTML | <col> align Attribute
After entering some data-
And finally result will be like-
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : AnmolAgarwal