In this article, we are creating the progress bar of a task by using a <progress> tag. It is used to represent the progress of a task. It is also defined as how much work is done and how much is left. It is not used to represent the disk space or relevant query.
<progress attributes...> </progress>
Supported Browsers are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to create a progress bar using HTML and CSS?
- How to create a gradient Video Progress Bar?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to Set Color of Progress Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make progress bar chart using jQuery ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- Bulma | Progress Bar
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- Create a Sticky Social Media Bar using HTML and CSS
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Animation Loading Bar using CSS ?
- How to create Vertical Navigation Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Abbreviation of an Element using HTML5 ?
- How to create a table row using HTML5 ?
- How to create an ordered list using HTML5 ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.