Most of the websites adds icon or image logo in the title bar. The icon logo is also called as favicon. Adding favicons is also considered to be good for the SEO of the websites. The favicon is the combination of favorite icon.
The link attribute is used to add the favicon.
<link rel="icon" href="icon_path" type="image/icon type">
- HTML | title Tag
- HTML | title Attribute
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- HTML | DOM title Property
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- HTML | b Tag
- HTML vs XML
- HTML | bdo Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.