Most of the websites adds icon or image logo in the title bar. The icon logo is also called as favicon. Adding favicons is also considered to be good for the SEO of the websites. The favicon is the combination of favorite icon.
The link attribute is used to add the favicon.
<link rel="icon" href="icon_path" type="image/icon type">
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- HTML | title Tag
- HTML | title Attribute
- HTML | DOM title Property
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- How to count number of notification on an icon?
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- Node.js | process.title Property
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.