Automatic admin interface one of the most powerful parts of Django. Metadata is read from your models to provide a quick, model-centric interface where trusted users can manage content on your site. The admin’s recommended use is limited to an organization’s internal management tool. It’s not intended for building your entire front end around.
'django.contrib.admin'along with its dependencies –
django.contrib.sessions– to your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
- Configure a DjangoTemplates backend in your TEMPLATES setting with
django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth, and dja
ngo.contrib.messages.context_processors.messagesin the ‘context_processors’ option of OPTIONS.
- If you have used cutomised MIDDLEWARE setting,
django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddlewaremust be included.
Make following changes in
DJANGO ADMIN CUSTOMISATION:
The Python code enables to add site_header, site_heading and index_title.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Connect Django Project to MongoDB using Django
- Adding Tags Using Django-Taggit in Django Project
- How to add RSS Feed and Sitemap to Django project?
- How to add AMP to Django Project?
- Styling Django Forms with django-crispy-forms
- Django Introduction | Set 2 (Creating a Project)
- Django Project MVT Structure
- How to Create a Basic Project using MVT in Django ?
- Setup Sending Email in Django Project
- Voting System Project Using Django Framework
- Django project to create a Comments System
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Django Framework For Your Project
- Adding WYSIWYG editor to Django Project
- Adding CSP headers in Django Project
- Make PWA of a Django Project
- Add the slug field inside Django Model
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Vertical header format
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting horizontal header format
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Removing the horizontal header
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking if there is horizontal header or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.