Honeywell, Bangalore visited our campus for the role of software developer. The eligible departments were CSE, IT and ECE (both UG and PG)
Round 1 (HackerEarth challenge): There were three questions to be solved in three hours time. Easy – finding the GCD, medium – a dynamic programming problem, hard- a problem on string manipulation. Around 35 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2 (Hackathon): Teams of 5 were made and a four hour hackathon was conducted. There were three topics – IoT for home automation (building the prototype), an application similar to the bookmyshow with some given constraints, and a Battleship game (any language can be used). One or two from each team were selected based on the coding skills, teamwork and the understanding of the application built for the next round.
Round 3 (PI): Questions on projects mentioned in the resume were asked and we were told to write a few programs based on string manipulation and data structures. There was no HR round. Finally, two students from PG were offered placement.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 1 (For EIE Stream Students)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.