Round 1: Online Test
This round consisted MCQs asked on a programming language( mine was JAVA) selected by the candidate before. The questions focus on exception handling, file structures, hashmaps etc. And two coding questions were also there(basic). Candidates who qualified round 1 were called for face to face interviews.
68 students were shortlisted after this round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
This was a face to face interview . Questions on networking like what happens when you type a URL in the web browser, what is DNS,etc.. Some questions were based on my CV like the projects and the internships that I had mentioned so I would strongly recommend being well-prepared whatever you have mentioned on your CV before the interview. They have also asked me questions that were apart from my projects such as what is ML, what is a cloud, some parts of Linux, scripting and Automation etc, explain what is cybersecurity and its importance. What is GET and POST, Why do we use CSS etc..
Basic JAVA concepts were also asked such as explain inheritance etc..They asked me whether I have ever came across any startup idea related to web development as most of my projects and internships were on web dev and to explain it.Why I have used GIT and what is it’s importance etc..
Questions about whether I would be willing to work apart from my comfort zones(technology) ? Why I should deserve an internship were also asked at the end.
Candidates who cleared the technical round were called for HR interview.
Round 3: HR round
This was a casual HR round. Questions such as Tell me about yourself, whether I am planning for masters after college or not, and if not then why? What would be my preference for doing masters, MBA or MS and why? Tell me about your family..etc
Questions based on my CV and job profile that I would be handling were discussed.
They asked if I was willing to relocate in the future. And Why HONEYWELL..
24 students from various branches apart from CS got selected for an internship in HONEYWELL from my college, and I was one of them.
I thank GeeksforGeeks that helped me throughout my placement preparation. Don’t lose hope and keep preparing for your dream company because in the end it will all be worth it!!
- Honeywell Interview Experience for Internship | On-campus 2020 drive
- Honeywell Virtual Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 1 (For EIE Stream Students)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Honeywell Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience ( On-Campus 2020 )
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Wipro Elite 2020 Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
- EPAM Systems Interview Experience For Junior Software Engineer (2020 Graduates)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (FTE SDE 2020- On Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.