I attended the HONEYWELL campusing on in JANUARY, it was a campusing only for EIE Stream, all TECHNO INDIA GROUP colleges were invited, it was held in TECHNO INDIA, RAGARHAT.
The campusing consisted of the following:
1. Written Test
2. Technical interview
3. Hr interview
The Written test consisted of 2 parts: technical knowledge and reasoning.
There were 40-50 technical questions, multiple choice of 1 mark each and 5-6 reasoning questions of 5 mark each.
The subjects on which the technical questions came from were
A) INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION
B) SENSORS AND TRANSDUCERS
C) PROCESS CONTROL
And no questions came from other subjects in the technical part. As for reasoning, all the questions came from previous question papers.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get through the Written Test.
As I heard, the technical questions mainly came PROCESS CONTROL especially PLC AND DCS.
All the best guys.! Have a nice day!! If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- CaterPillar Interview Experience (IT and CSE stream)
- [TopTalent.in] 51 Students from BITS get into GSoC, Janani talks about her experience.
- What is the future of those students who are getting selected in mass recruiting companies
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]