In my previous post, I explained my Power Programmer Interview Experience. This post is in continuation of the power programmer interview experience post. In case if you have not read it you can find it on the below link.
After getting rejected for Power Programmer Role the Infosys Team asked me if I wanted to sit for the interview of SES profile. I said yes. Here is what happened in the Interview.
Interview: Technical + HR
Interviewer: Tell me something about yourself.
Me: I answered.
Interviewer: Can you explain the coding questions you faced in HackWithInfy Round 1 and Round 2.Also Explain the approach you used to solve the questions.
Me: Told about all the questions I remembered and the approach I used.
Interviewer: You mentioned a question on Prime numbers. What is a prime number?
Me: Any number divisible only by 1 and itself.
Interviewer: Is 187 a prime number?
Me: Yes Sir.
Interviewer: Are you sure?
Me: Sorry Sir. I actually did not see it has 11 as a factor. So it is not a prime number.
Interviewer: You mentioned an online banking website project in your resume. What are the different security mechanisms you utilized to secure the site?
Me: I simply used Password Protection for the site to prevent illegal access as I did the project in the 3rd semester.
Interviewer: What mechanisms do you think you can add now to improve the security of the banking system?
Me: Sir, Using a firewall can help to prevent unauthorized access from computers on private networks. It was the only mechanism that came to my mind at that point. I did not know whether it was correct or not.
Interviewer: Can you suggest some other way?
Interviewer: What are a public key and private key in cryptography?
Me: The public key is known to everyone while the private key is kept secret.
Interviewer: Can you explain the two other projects mentioned in your resume.
Me: I explained to him both the projects thoroughly.
Interviewer: What are latency and throughput?
Me: Latency is the delay that takes place in between processing of data or instruction. Throughput is the number of instructions processed per unit time.
Interviewer: Ok. I am done with you. Do you have any questions for me?
Me: If I get selected what will be the training period? The interviewer cleared my query.
1 month later results were out and 28 students were selected. I was one of them.
I would like to thank GeeksforGeeks for helping me out. Without the GeeksforGeeks Coding platform, I could not have made it.
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
- HackWithInfy 2020 Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role
- How I was selected for System Engineer Specialist through HackWithInfy 2019 ?
- Infosys Interview Experience (On Campus-2019 for the role of System Engineer)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.