Round 1:Online Coding Test(30-06-2019)- Test is conducted in Hackerrank platform.It consisted of 3 questions based on data structures and algorithms.The questions are little bit difficult.I solved 2 questions partially.Top 7000 from this test will be qualifed for Round 2.Luckily I got selected for Round 2.
Round 2:Online Coding Test(14-07-2019)-It is similar to Round 1 but questions will be somewhat difficult than Round 1.I solved 1 completely among 3.Top 3000 from this test will be qualified for SES interview and top 300 will be qualified for Power Programmer Interview.I got selected for SES interview.
Round 3:Technical and HR Interview(12-08-2019)
Interviewer : Good Afternoon Balaji, Take your seat.
Me : Good Afternoon sir.
Interviewer : Tell me about yourself.
Me : Answered.
Interviewer : Have you done any mini-project?
Me : Yes sir. I completed a mini- project on shopping website using PHP, SQL and hosted it.
Interviewer : Please describe about your project.
Me : Explained all the things like Registration, Login, Shopping, adding to cart and storing data in database.I also showed some screenshots to him.I think he got impressed by seeing screenshots.
Interviewer : How do you handle pressure situations?
Me : Explained.
Interviewer : Do you know anything about latest trending technologies like Big data, Machine Learning etc?
Me : Yes sir, I have a basic understanding of these topics. I wish to learn more by doing online courses.
Interviewer : Ok.
Interviewer : What is your aim?
Me : Answered.
Interviewer : Do you have any questions?
Me : Asked about my Performance.
Interviewer : Told that I was good and what Infosys expects from the freshers.
Me : Ok sir.
Interviewer : Ok Balaji, Please wait Outside.
Me : Ok sir.Thank you.
They mainly focussed on projects.If you have done any project and have knowledge on programming then you can easily crack this interview.All the best.
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.