There were almost 3 Coding Questions I don’t remember any problems with this round. But I was able to solve two of the problems.
There were almost 3 Coding Questions again, I remember 2 of the problems of this round.
- We just have to find the maximum difference between the indexes of each trough and crest.
Input: 8 3 6 2 8 9 5 10 1 Output: 5
Explanation: So, there are 2 crests at position (1 & 6) and two troughs at position (2 and 5) now you can see that 6-1 > 5-2 therefore answer is 5.
For more knowledge about trough and crest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crest_and_trough
- I remember that was on Prime numbers ad we have to found the no. of prime numbers between the given range. The only problem was that range can be between 1 to 10^18.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Give some briefing about the project that you have mentioned in your resume.
- He asks to write check prime pseudo-code https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-program-to-check-prime-number/.
- How many job interviews you have given before this one?
- What are your strength and weaknesses?
- What are your hobbies?
- Did you watch the Ashes Cricket Match that is going on right now? (I told him that I am in our college cricket team.)
- Infosys is only in Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore are u ready to relocate?
I was able to solve one problem (crests and troughs one).
In the HR round, we were just told that you will be informed through mail about your selection.
After almost 1-1.5 week we got a mail about the selection and I also got selected for SES role.
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.