Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Associate
Goldman Sachs – Associate (Bengaluru)
I was contacted by HR on LinkedIn.
Online Coding Round (Hackerrank 1 hour 30 min)
After a week, I was contacted by HR, and they scheduled a telephonic screening round
CoderPad Telephonic Round (1 hour)
- Trapping Rain Water
After 2 days, I was contacted by HR and they asked my availability for next rounds
DS Round 1 (1 hour)
DS Round 2 (1 hour)
- Longest Palindromic Subsequence
- External sorting
- Necessary conditions for Deadlock
- Java Garbage Collection
Design Round 1 (1 hour)
- Implement a Map interface where every key value pair of Map has to be associated with TTL(time to live) – Discussed demand based clean up and thread pool based clean up
- Design Swiggy (Specific questions on Fault tolerance, ensuring High availability etc.)
Hiring Manager round (1 hour)
- Questions about my project, previous role
- Situational question – Personal interests conflicting with organisational needs
- Discussed my role at GS
I recommend GeeksforGeeks, leetcode for interview preparation. Good luck.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.