The official notification have been released on the gate 2020 official website by the organizing authority. The official website provides the details of examination dates, application details, procedure etc.
These are Official date(s) of the respective event of the GATE 2020 exam:
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
|Tuesday||3rd September 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application
|Tuesday||24th September 2019|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application
|Tuesday||1st October 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City
(an additional fee will be applicable)
|Friday||15th November 2019|
|Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal
|Friday||3rd January 2020|
|GATE 2020 Examination
Forenoon: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Tentative)
Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)
|1st February 2020
2nd February 2020
8th February 2020
9th February 2020
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal||Monday||16th March 2020|
- Official website for GATE 2020 exam – GATE IIT Delhi
- GATE CS Notes according to GATE 2020 syllabus
- GATE CS previous year solved papers
- Important topics for GATE 2020 Computer Science
- Last minute notes for GATE CS
- GATE CS 2017 Mock Tests
- GATE CS 2018 Mock Tests
- GATE CS 2019 Mock Tests
- Articles on Computer Science subjects
- GATE CS 2019 important dates and links
- GATE 2017 Important dates and links
- GATE 2016 Important Dates and Links
- Important Topics for GATE 2020 Computer Science
- GATE CS 2020 Syllabus
- Kotlin | Language for Android, now Official by Google
- 10 Reasons Why SEO is Important for a Website
- Important Blockchain terminologies
- What are the Important AWS Cloud Services?
- Important Tips on How To Prepare for the GRE
- Some Important terms in Ethical Hacking
- Coding good - Important criterias
- Why Data Structures and Algorithms Are Important to Learn?
- LAMP installation and important PHP configurations on Ubuntu
- Why Internships are Important for Engineering Students or Freshers?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.