To help you gauge your preparation, GeeksforGeeks has come again with the GATE CS 2018 MOCK Tests for a pre GATE experience before real GATE.
- The GATE CS 2018 Mock Test will available from 11th January 2018. There will be two full length mock tests. First Mock test will be published on 11th January 2018 and second Mock test will be published on 30th January 2018.
- No login is required to start test(s).
- Since there is no timer provided. So, total time should not be more than 3 hours.
- Don’t click on options/discuss link before solving problem.
- Level of questions and weightage of subjects are as per current syllabus of GATE Computer Science.
Note: Make sure you have a working internet connection while attempting the quiz.
Other important links for GATE CS 2018 preparation –
- GATE CS Notes
- Important Topics for GATE CS
- Last Minute Notes for GATE CS
- GATE CS Corner
- Articles on Computer Science Subjects
Other information related to the quiz will be updated on this page from time to time. Please keep visiting this page.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Important Topics for GATE 2019 Computer Science
- GATE | GATE CS Mock 2018 | Question 1
- A Step by Step Guide for Placement Preparation | Set 1
- How to add articles to “To Do” and “Done” lists on GeeksforGeeks?
- Last Minute Notes – Engineering Mathematics
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 62
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 61