These are official date(s) of the respective event of the GATE 2019 exam:
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens||Saturday||01st September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Monday||01st October 2018 (Extended Closing Date)
20:00 Hours (IST)
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||Friday||16th November 2018|
|Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing)||Friday||4th January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Examination
Forenoon: 9:00 to 12:00 Hours (IST)
Afternoon: 14:00 to 17:00 Hours (IST)
|02nd February 2019
3rd February 2019
09th February 2019
10th February 2019
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal||Saturday||16th March 2019|
|GATE Scorecard available for download on GOAPS Portal||Wednesday||20th March 2019 to 31 May 2019|
- Official website for GATE 2019 exam – GATE IIT Madras
- GATE CS Notes according to GATE 2019 syllabus
- GATE CS previous year solved papers
- Important topics for GATE 2019 Computer Science
- Last minute notes for GATE CS
- GATE CS 2018 Mock Tests
- Articles on Computer Science subjects
- GATE 2016 Important Dates and Links
- GATE 2017 Important dates and links
- GATE CS 2020 Important Official Dates
- Important Topics for GATE 2020 Computer Science
- Subjectwise Important Topics for GATE 2020 Computer Science
- Gate 2019 Mock Test | Geeksforgeeks Sudo-GATE
- GATE CSE Test Series - 2019 | Sudo GATE
- How to prepare for GATE CSE - 2019
- 10 Important Android Studio Shortcuts You Need the Most
- Why is programming important for first year or school students?
- GATE | GATE-IT-2004 | Question 56
- Which is better, the GRE or the GATE?
- Clearing GATE CS along with Job
- How I Prepared for GATE CSE ?
- PSU Recruitment through GATE
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.