Round1: Machine coding and discussion based on that.
Was asked to design and code snake and ladder game. Then questions where asked on how it can be extended.
Round 2: puzzles and data structures
Question 1: you are given a 1d array. The values represent the height of wall from floor. We are supposed to find what will be the amount of water it can hold. For ex.. Array(1,0,3) can hold 1 unit of water. Array(3,1,3) can hold 2 units of water. I did not give correct solution here. Can anyone suggest me the correct solution here…
Question 2: We have a huge log file for meeting times in an office. Each entry has only start and end time. Given this we have to find the time which has the most number of meetings. He basically expected me to sort it and find the conflicting entries.
I was rejected in this round. But all interviewers were down to earth. It was a nice experience. All the best for others.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)