1. Print level order traversal of binary tree in iterative & recursive way.
Print each level in next line. –> I used 2 variables for this.
2. convert HEAD -> TAIL and print all words in successful transformation path.
constraints: Only one character can be changed at a time.
Transformed words should be valid. It can be checked using dictionary.
1. Project Role and related discussion
2. Find distance between two nodes in a binary tree.
1. Design an Email client. should be having all features of email-client.
2. Transfer one file data from one PC to another PC. To transfer data some network entity is being used which cost some value. You need to reduce this cost of transferring the data. —> I used compression technique to replace repetitive data with some key on first PC and put it back on another PC.
3. How smart mobile/tv apps gets updated
4. Project role.
Round 5 (Hiring Manager):
1. Project Role deeply.
2. Any critical problem you have faced.
3. C++ -> polymorphism, abstract class, abstraction, overloading, compiler given default n copy constructor.
4. Spiral matrix puzzle.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2