1. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sum-of-two-linked-lists/. I gave recursion solution code. Then asked for optimized one.
1. Detail overview of current project. roles and responsibilities.
2. Implementation of Queue but with certain kind of constraints. Basically looking for knowledge of design patterns.
1. Again went through resume and asked every point.
List all possible test cases.
3. Design a dashboard system. both HLD and LLD.
1. Design a system to upload images and tag them, ability to search images with two or more tags particular tags.
2. Most challenging work
5th Round (Bar Raiser):
1. Most challenging work
2. Why Amazon?
3. Why leaving current company?
5. Design a online shipment tracking system.
Note: In all they asked for production ready code. Please take care of all edge case.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend