Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 19 (For SDET)
- Telephonic 1:-
- Given string s and string t find whether all permutation of t is present as a substring in s.
- Find kth node from last in single linked list
- F2F 1:-
Deep discussion about automation framework and project.
- F2F 2:-
- Discussion about testing framework
- Find the middle of linked list
- Find the last cell visited in 2D matrix traveresed in Spiral Fashion
- Find if one table is a replica of another table in SQL
- Discussion about Cookies, access code, HTTP status code
- F2F 3:-
- Discussion about the project.
- How will test a feature assuming you cant have production data in QA.
- What are shorting of above.
- F2F 4:-
- Given a login page come up with all possible test case from the login API point of view and UI point of view.
- Given two string find whether two are an anagram of each other or not. Write clean and runnable java code with covering all possible test cases.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.