Round 1: First round was on HackerEarth consisting of MCQ’s (technical and aptitude both) with 2 coding questions.
- I don’t remember.
12 students were shortlisted and were called to their Gurgaon office.
- OOP related questions (inheritance, polymorphism).
- Data Structure basic questions like linked list, doubly linked list, BFS, DFS, Trees.
- Find the height of node using 2 queues afterwards 1 queue.
- Spiral matrix
- Sort the array consisting 0’s and 1’s (minimum complexity).
- Find the subset of array consisting k sum.
- Hashing (project related)
More Array related questions from geeksforgeeks.
- Database queries (second max), view in database, etc.
- Given a scenario of a customer placing order on ecommerce site, invoice is generated. How to validate the invoice? Test cases for invoice validation.
- Project related questions on networking.
- Basic questions of ER diagram and asked to design a simple ER diagram of a company.
So far experience of previous rounds was asked. It was a puzzle round.
- Angle between minute hand and hour hand.
- Sprinklr Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for FTE)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | (On Campus for Internship)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience For Internship (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus at IIT Kanpur)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 5 (On campus - FTE for Product Engineer)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 130 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 128 (For SDET)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 131 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 263 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 182 (For SDET 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 19 (For SDET)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.