Round 1: First round was written round conducted on HirePro. It consisted of 2 coding questions and MCQs which comprised of technical(subject and output related) and English questions.
Round 2:It was the technical interview round.It was all related to the resume. They asked about my projects, some basic question about the subjects like OS and DBMS; what’s the difference in C and C++ and some basic code related to Binary trees.
Round 3: This was the managerial day. The interviewer started by asking “How was the previous round?”.Further questions asked were:
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What do you know about Fidelity?
Would you have any problem if initially, you are not given a chance to work on new technologies?
Round 4: This was the HR round.
Tell me about yourself.
Explain any one project mentioned in your resume.
Why did you choose to learn Machine Learning?
The key is to keep calm and be confident. All the best!!
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience (Internship On-Campus 2019-20)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (Oct 2020)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Experience at MNIT, Jaipur 2018
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- Adobe Interview | Set 14 (On Campus for Full Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.