t was ON Campus for Executive Graduate Trainee.
1: Online test
It had 2 rounds. First round had aptitude, verbal, reasoning, data interpretation and some CSE basic fundamental questions of MCQ types.
Cse questions included OS, Networking, Program outputs and data structures.
Second Round was coding. It had 2 questions with different time duration.
(a) Find area of the largest Triangle that can be formed in a rectangle and round it off to the nearest integer. [30 mins]
(b) Write a code to extract some data from two tables connected by a foreign key in PL instead of SQL [15 mins]
Around 72 people gave written and 31 of could qualify for the second Round.
2: Technical Round.
Many of the candidates had for 20-35 mins. I had a bit longer.
(a) About yourself
(b) Major Project undertaken [Final Year Research Project] : About, Why you have chosen that, How much you have proceeded, What algorithms you have applied, What tools have you use.
(c) Mini projects in your sophomore and pre-final year
(d) Internship project: About, Work Culture there, How you have tackled, What you have learned, Experience overall
(e) Asked what my Favorite subject was and asked details and my implementation skills
(f) OOPS concepts on Inheritance and virtual function
(g) Data structures: Tree(AVL) (mostly)
(i) Some general questions about investments, bitcoins, mutual funds etc.
Out of 31 ;12 could make it for HR round
3: HR round
(a) Habits and interests
(b) Why fidelity?
(c) Strengths and Weaknesses
(d) Job location preference if any
5 were recruited.
Tips: Be thorough with what you have written in CV. Be confident. Answer Whatever you Know; don’t bluff.
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.