Recently FICO visited our University for various roles (Internship plus PPO)
- DevOps AWS
- Technical Publications
- System Monitoring
- Software Quality Assurance
It was a 1-year internship for the SDE role and after successful completion of the internship, PPO might be given. I chose the SDE role. They focussed mainly on the language JAVA.
There were a total of 3 rounds for everyone:-
Round 1(Written Test): 60 minutes, there were 18 questions in total.
- Java (Questions from Maps, Collections, Arrays class)
- 2 Coding Questions
Round 2(TECH PI): 15 minutes
- Introduce yourself and tell me about your projects
- Difference between Abstract class and Interface.
- I had a project in JAVA. He asked me to implement an abstract class in my project.
- 2 dates are given. Find the number of days between 2 dates.
- Coding experience?
- HashMap and HashSet
- You want to do encryption of a file. How would you do and what will be your Objects in the class.
- Finally, asked me if I had any questions.
Round 3(HR): 5 minutes
- Introduce yourself (must be short)
- Family background
- Weaknesses (I mentioned one weakness. He asked me to tell him some more weaknesses.)
- Finally, asked me if had any questions.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.