On Campus Recruitment only for ” MCA ”
There were 3 rounds:
Round 1: Written( Offline written test which comprises of 3 modules)
- Module 1 : Technical Aptitude- Output questions on Java (MCQ) based on recursion,inheritance, matrix,strings etc.
- Module 2 : General Aptitude– Focus was mainly on PROBABILITY (RD Sharma),last digit of a number,diagonal passing through a grid and for the rest prepare CAT level questions.
Module 3 : 2 Subjective questions basically to check your approach and thinking ability.
- For Example:
- a)You have to design a bike for a blind. What specifications and features will you use?
- b) In what direction would you like to take your career.What steps will you take to do that?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- FICO Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus Recruitment)
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 5
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Zoho Corporation (Internship cum Offer Experience )
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 2 (In Storage Domain)