Round 1:Online Test
It consisted of 40 ques(20 aptitude, 10 English, 10 lr) to be done in 45 min. Test is of moderate level bt have 3-4 tricky ques in aptitude section. English section is quite easy. From 200 students they selected 100 students for next round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
In this, they asked common puzzles, guesstimates. They were majorly concerned that whether you are really interested for the company or not. They will ask you that why EXL?? And you have to justify well, Because majority of students was rejected in this round and they shortlisted 21 students out of 100 for next round and i was one of them.
Round 3: HR round
In this, they start by asking normal hr ques i.e. strengths, why EXl, why data anaytics, and qualities req for corporate sector.
They finally selected 18 out of 21 and i was rejected because of my high pointer 9.1 since EXL wants to take those guys who do not leave the company, and cant trust a 9 pointer guy that he will not do so.
But it was fortunate for me to have a rejection since then i got RBS.
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- EXL Services Interview Experience
- EXL Campus Placement
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.