eQ Technologic visited our college for campus hiring.
There were total 4 rounds:
It consist of one aptitude + coding round and three technical rounds.
Aptitude Round : eQ took the test on amcat. It had around 14 logical questions to be solved in 14 minutes.
Coding Round : It consist of two coding questions followed by Aptitude round on the same platform.
There are 55 peoples are registered for the test. Out of which 20 were shortlisted for interview.
There were all technical rounds no HR round was taken.
Round 1: The interviewer went through my resume. He read my resume properly. Then asked me about projects which are mentioned in resume. He told me one project and asked about it in detail. After that he move on to some of OOP concept, some java concept. At end, he told me to design schema of one of project database.
Round 2: In this round, interviewer asked me to write one number pattern code. He saw my resume in that I mentioned that I also have experience of working on development of web application. So, he asked me more about that. At end, gave one cube painting problem to solve.
Round 3: In this round, interviewer had written two questions on paper to solve. One was to design the schema of library management. And second was to write a modular code in any language which was simple.
After that result were announced, three peoples are selected and I was one of them.
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.