eQ Technologic visited our college for campus hiring. There were no eligibility criteria, so everyone could appear.
Coding Round and Logical Questions:
eQ took the test on amcat. It had around 14 logical questions to be solved in 14 minutes followed by 2 coding questions to be solved in 60 minutes.
Around 40 students were shortlisted for the technical interview. We were told that there will be no HR round. There will be 2-3 technical rounds.
Technical Interview Round – 1:
This round lasted about an hour.
Technical Interview Round – 2:
In this round, I was again asked to explain my projects in brief and I was asked some questions regarding my project (Had different Interviewer in every round). Then, I was kinda given a case study where I had to suggest which data structure I will use to tackle the problem and why ?. I explained which data structure I will choose and how I will use it to solve the problem. The interviewer asked me to make some improvisations. Interviewer was expecting me to make the program as dynamic as I can so parameters are decided at run time.
This round lasted about 45 minutes.
Technical Interview Round – 3:
This was my final round. Here I was expected to solve two problems on paper. I had to make choices between the OOP program or c program and Database design or some complex queries. I chose OOP program and database design. Both the problem statements were printed and clear. For OOP problem I had to write a program on paper, question was related to the concept abstract class. For database design, I had to design the database on paper (normalization was expected) and then write a query for my database design. I was asked to some improvisations in the OOP program as well as database design.
This round lasted for more than an hour.
Overall I felt they focused majorly on OOP and Database. clear fundamentals were expected.
Finally, they selected 5 people. Thanks a lot to GeeksForGeeks, It helped me a lot with my interview preparation.
Be Confident and don’t stress yourself out. All The Best !!
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience | On-Campus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
- Oyo Interview Experience SDE - On campus 2019
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- Betsol Interview Experience (2019)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- IIT Bombay PhD Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.