enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
Round 1: Engineer Manager
1. Asked About project (End to End)
2. I have used Multithreading in my applications, so asked why Multithreading?
3. Multithreaded program using Thread and Runnable.
4. Applications server and Web server Difference
5. Project Architect.
6. Class design for project module
7. How to create a good database design?
Round 2: (Director)
This Round Questions were asked on Project and Payment Gateways.
1. In this rounds mainly focus on project, and the technology used,.
2. Types of encryption technique
3. About payment Gateways authentication.
4. Roles and responsibilities
5. Why do I want to join?
Round 3: (Technology Head)
This Round Questions were asked on data Structure.
1. HashTable and HashMap difference.
2. Log 4J explanation
3. Spring MVC framework.
4. Difference between Forward and sendRedirect (Servlet)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.