enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
Round 1: Engineer Manager
1. Asked About project (End to End)
2. I have used Multithreading in my applications, so asked why Multithreading?
3. Multithreaded program using Thread and Runnable.
4. Applications server and Web server Difference
5. Project Architect.
6. Class design for project module
7. How to create a good database design?
Round 2: (Director)
This Round Questions were asked on Project and Payment Gateways.
1. In this rounds mainly focus on project, and the technology used,.
2. Types of encryption technique
3. About payment Gateways authentication.
4. Roles and responsibilities
5. Why do I want to join?
Round 3: (Technology Head)
This Round Questions were asked on data Structure.
1. HashTable and HashMap difference.
2. Log 4J explanation
3. Spring MVC framework.
4. Difference between Forward and sendRedirect (Servlet)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!