My interview was scheduled by some consultancy. I reached Microsoft Bangalore office 15 minute prior than scheduled time.
I couldn’t clear interview but the question they asked i am mentioning here.
-> Design SmartPointer Class.
-> Implement queue using two stacks.
-> Sort a given array
-> Depth of the Tree.
-> Given a binary 2D matrix; sort the martix row wise without converting binary value to decimal
-> Given an unsorted array, find a element in the array which is binary searchable. (if binary search algorithm applied on unsorted array then that element should found.)
-> Design MSPaint application.
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Livspace Interview Experience for Full-time SDE-2 (Bangalore)
- Youplus, Inc - Data Scientist (On Campus - Full Time - Bangalore)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Freshers | Full time+Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- Microsoft Interview Experience | IDC Bangalore | 3 years exp | January 2020
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- MatchMove Pay Interview Experience for Software Engineer role at Bangalore
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Full Time Employee - 2018
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 156 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.