Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
Interviewer was very cool guy, he started with general discussion about work and company. Later on he started with Technical Skills.
1. Operator Program output (i.e. i++, –i, i,++i).
2. Strings equal method and “==” programs Output.
3. Single Design Pattern (Lazy and Eager Loading)
4. Consumer Producer Problem, Using Thread
5. Create a Java class which can validate HTML file.
6. Reverse Of Link list without using API
7. Stack implementation
8. Basic of serializations.
9. Sorting of IP address, using Java IP libraries.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!