Interviewer was very cool guy, he started with general discussion about work and company. Later on he started with Technical Skills.
1. Operator Program output (i.e. i++, –i, i,++i).
2. Strings equal method and “==” programs Output.
3. Single Design Pattern (Lazy and Eager Loading)
4. Consumer Producer Problem, Using Thread
5. Create a Java class which can validate HTML file.
6. Reverse Of Link list without using API
7. Stack implementation
8. Basic of serializations.
9. Sorting of IP address, using Java IP libraries.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- MatchMove Pay Interview Experience for Software Engineer role at Bangalore
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Microsoft Interview Experience for full time position of Software Engineer at Bangalore
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Software Engineer Interview at Google, Bangalore
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- EzCred Interview Experience | SDE - Bangalore
- Google-Bangalore Interview Experience
- Google Bangalore Interview Experience
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience