Interviewer was very cool guy, he started with general discussion about work and company. Later on he started with Technical Skills.
1. Operator Program output (i.e. i++, –i, i,++i).
2. Strings equal method and “==” programs Output.
3. Single Design Pattern (Lazy and Eager Loading)
4. Consumer Producer Problem, Using Thread
5. Create a Java class which can validate HTML file.
6. Reverse Of Link list without using API
7. Stack implementation
8. Basic of serializations.
9. Sorting of IP address, using Java IP libraries.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Software Engineer Interview at Google, Bangalore
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)