Scrum testing is a type of software testing that is used for testing the software in Agile Software Development Model. It is basically a framework used in agile software development process. Scrum testing is used to test the complicated software. Along with all these it also checks the quality, performance and the usability of the software.
V-Model testing is the software testing that takes place once the development process is fully complete or almost complete. In V-Model testing, processes of development and testing are kept quite separate. It is less reliable as compared to scrum testing.
Difference between Scrum Testing and V-Model Testing:
|Scrum Testing||V-Model Testing|
|It is the software testing that takes place along side development.||It takes place after the fully completion of development phase.|
|This testing is used in Agile Software Development process.||This testing is used in traditional software development process.|
|This is more reliable.||This is less reliable.|
|This is used in complicated software testing.||This is used in simple software testing.|
|This needs co-ordination between development and testing process.||Development and testing process are separate.|
|This tests each module after its development.||Whole software is tested together.|
|It also checks performance of the software.||It doesn’t check performance factor.|
|It is used commonly.||It is used rarely.|
- Difference between Agile and Scrum Testing
- Scrum Testing
- Difference between System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Difference between System Testing and Integration Testing
- Difference between Positive Testing and Negative Testing
- Difference between Agile Testing and Waterfall Testing
- Difference between Active Testing and Passive Testing
- Difference between Frontend Testing and Backend Testing
- Difference between Cucumber Testing and Selenium Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and System Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and Sandwich Testing
- Difference between Performance Testing and Load Testing
- Difference between Load Testing and Stress Testing
- Difference between Volume Testing and Load Testing
- Difference between Software Testing and Embedded Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.