Agile testing is a type of software testing that is performed alongside the software development. It is the part of Agile Software Development in which the development and the testing process goes side by side. When in software development life cycle development and the testing goes parallel way then it is known as agile development process.
Scrum testing is a type of software testing that is the part of agile testing. It is basically a framework used in agile software development process. Scrum testing is used to design the complicated software. It also checks the quality, performance and the usability of the software.
Difference between Agile and Scrum Testing:
|Agile Testing||Scrum Testing|
|It is a testing used in agile software development method.||This type testing is a part of agile testing.|
|Product owner is important.||Team is important.|
|Design and implementation is simple.||Design and implementation is complicated.|
|Project leader takes maximum responsibilities.||Responsibilities are divided into teammates.|
|Updation is done on regular basis.||Updation is done in cycle.|
|Working software is the most essential measure of progress.||Working software is the not essential measure of progress.|
|It needs frequent delivery to the end user for feedback.||After each sprint feedback is taken from clients.|
|Used in highly important project.||Used where the requirement is rapidly changing.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Scrum Testing and V-Model Testing
- Difference between Scrum Testing and Waterfall Testing
- Difference between Agile Testing and Waterfall Testing
- Difference between Agile Testing and V-Model Testing
- Scrum Testing
- Difference between Scrum and XP
- Difference between Scrum and Kanban
- Agile Software Testing
- Agile Testing Quadrants
- Difference between Agile Model and V-Model
- Difference between Traditional and Agile Software Development
- Difference between Agile and DevOps
- Scrum (software development)
- Working of Scrum in an Organization
- Software Engineering | Comparison between Agile model and other models
- Difference between Frontend Testing and Backend Testing
- Difference between Black Box Testing and Gray Box Testing
- Difference between Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Difference between System Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Difference between Performance Testing and Load Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.