A loop with a continue statement. the loop will skip the iteration at k = 7. The number is 0 The number is 1 The number is 2 The number is 3 The number is 4 The number is 5 The number is 6 The number is 8 The number is 9
- DOM manipulation: DOM elements can be easily traversed, modified.
- Animations Lots of built-in features for animations.
- HTML event handling amd manipulation.
- Ajax is much simpler with an easy-to-use API that works across a multitude of browsers.
- Css manipulation
- Has a high-level UI widget library.
- Cross-browser support: work well on browsers like Chrome, Opera etc.
- Lightweight: Only 19kb in size.
- And other common utilities
Output: As we click on the Hide_me button the above-marked heading will disappear, but as soon as we click on Shoe_me button it’ll again appear.
You can learn jQuery from the ground up by following this jQuery Tutorial and jQuery Examples.