A loop with a continue statement. the loop will skip the iteration at k = 7. The number is 0 The number is 1 The number is 2 The number is 3 The number is 4 The number is 5 The number is 6 The number is 8 The number is 9
- DOM manipulation: DOM elements can be easily traversed, modified.
- Animations Lots of built-in features for animations.
- HTML event handling amd manipulation.
- Ajax is much simpler with an easy-to-use API that works across a multitude of browsers.
- Css manipulation
- Has a high-level UI widget library.
- Cross-browser support: work well on browsers like Chrome, Opera etc.
- Lightweight: Only 19kb in size.
- And other common utilities
It’s the following highlighted features are as follows:
Output: As we click on the Hide_me button the above-marked heading will disappear, but as soon as we click on Shoe_me button it’ll again appear.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- How ajax works? Difference between angular js and jquery
- What is the difference between position() and offset() in jQuery ?
- Difference between on() and live() or bind() in jQuery
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.