Note: The flow chart displays the process to display data on the browser.
AngularJS features: There are many features of AngularJS which are listed below:
- Animation support
- Data Binding
- Deep linking
- Dependency Injection
- Form Validation
- Reusable component (Directives, Custom Directives)
- Unit Testing
jQuery features: There are many features of jQuery which are listed below:
- AJAX calls
- Effects and animations
- Event Methods
- DOM manipulation
Difference between AngularJS and jQuery: There is so many differences in between AngularJs and jQuery which are listed below:
- AngularJS supports MVC(Modern View Controler) pattern to create a web app at client side whereas JQuery is not allowed to write an application code into MVC(Modern View Controler) pattern.
- AngularJS came with RESTFul API whereas JQuery is not.
- Deep linking routing is supported by AngularJS but it’s not allowed in jQuery.
- AngularJS is requred short code compare to jQuery to do the same task.
- AngularJS is supported “Two Way Data Binding” but JQuery does not allow “Two Way Data Binding”.
- AngularJS is havier than jQuery.
- How to set timeout for ajax by using jQuery?
- jQuery | ajax() Method
- How to use jQuery in Angular ?
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Ajax | Introduction
- AngularJS | AJAX - $http
- What is the difference between position() and offset() in jQuery ?
- Difference between on() and live() or bind() in jQuery
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How BitTorrent Works?
- How React Native works?
- How addEventListener works for keydown on HTML 5 Canvas ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.