Styling an images using CSS works exactly the same way as styling any element using the Box Model of padding, borders and margins.
There are many ways to set style in images which are listed below:
- Thumbnail images
- Rounded images
- Responsive Images
- Transparent Image
- Center an Image
Thumbnail images: The border property is used to create thumbnail images.
Border-radius Property: The border-radius property is used to set the radius of border image. This property can contain one, two, three or four values. It is the combination of four properties: border-top-left-radius, border-top-right-radius, border-bottom-left-radius, border-bottom-right-radius.
Responsive Images: The responsive image is used to adjust the image automatically to the specified box.
Transparent Image: The opacity property is used to set the image transparent. The opacity value lies between 0.0 to 1.0.
Center an Image: The images can be centered to box by using left-margin and right-margin property.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by Styling Images are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- CSS | Styling Forms
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Styling )
- Dynamic Styling in ElectronJS
- Semantic-UI | Images
- CSS | Border Images
- HTML | Images
- Bootstrap 4 | Images
- CSS | Polaroid Images
- Loading Images in Tkinter using PIL
- How to put images in a box without space using Bootstrap?
- How to set multiple background images using CSS?
- How to display images in Angular2 ?
- HTML | DOM images Collection Property
- SASS variable for images path
- How to use grid for images in bootstrap card ?
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet